20080314

making stuff x doing things: a collaboration...

So, spring break is here....or is it?!?! I find it hard to tell seeing as this dreary weather provides no signs of sunshine. I'm not going anywhere special [except work, if you'd like to count that]. The only relief that "break" seems to be boasting this time around is no classes...but heck, I still have dumb amounts of papers that will be due shortly upon my return to the hallowed educational institution, bills to pay & more importantly a future to forge...[& it's looming in the distance].

The rundown includes:
Catching up on some leisure reading
Buying a sewing machine (maybe....)
Drinking LOTS of decaffinated herbal tea & listening to jazz
Making $ to finance the dream
Updating the resume
Typing papers [yay]
Thrifting for treasures
& whatever else time allows...

So while I'm making stuff & doing things, I'm charging those who are both near & far to do the same & make good timing. Because like they say: time is a precious commodity & once it's gone, it's GONE!

1.Up
BRITT.tish.man

No comments: