20080104

Please Excuse Me.....

.....For being a DANG G!!

Forreal, no joke. You all have my apologies for lacking & slacking. Gotta admit, I was wrapped up in self the last quarter of '07, which explains my absense as of late. But seeing that life is brand new right now, I'm back in effect like Jesus after 3 days!!

One suggestion for your new journey this year...GET SOME CULTURE!!!
No really, I urge you...Northeast Ohio may be far from the country's cultural mecca, but I've found that if you seek, ye shall find!!
I urge you to step AWAYYYY from the mall. Step AWAYYYYY from the fakery. Find yourself. Mix and match. Be the you that you've dreamed of....

The time is now. The clock is ticking. Make moves or get left behind. And since you're one the come up.......

Tell the lame posers to kick rocks!!!!!
BRITT.tish.man

No comments: